- The quintessential laptop-bag at its finest
- Quilted compartment for 14" laptops
- Handcrafted from leather in sublime Bordeaux
- Hand-painted edges for stunning dual-tone finish
- Decorative brogue pattern on the shoulder strap
- Advanced RFID and NFC-secured card pocket
Nestle your belongings in portable style and luxury. The Chester Laptop-Bag, from the Lapis Bard Ducorium Collection in Bordeaux, is the definitive way of carrying everything you need for work and art in supreme grace and unfailing poise. Its two cavernous compartments stay unruffled and true to their elegant design at all times. And coupled with two additional pouches, allow you to carry a cornucopia of gadgets and essentials with your full complement of panache. Consider also its stunning looks, and Chester is practically an inanimate personal-valet with a distinct French accent. Just watch that you don’t, on occasion, find yourself talking to it!
- Double-zip opening to two independent main-compartments
- Removable and adjustable shoulder strap and pads
- Front and rear quick-access zip pocket
- Leather carry-handles
- Magnetic closure quick-access slip-in pocket in the center
- Sturdy-footed bottom-studs for protection from dirt
- Soft microfiber lining to protect precious gadgets
- Dog hook that can be used as a keychain
- Pen loops with cable organizer
- Dedicated ID-safe protective pouch for wallets, bank cards and passport
About the Collection:-
The Ducorium Bordeaux Collection is an intoxicating tribute to the discerning. Its inspiration is the sublimely exacting vintages of the French châteaux. The same obsession for quality drives the selection of our finest leathers and metals, turned lovingly into products through exceptional craftsmanship. The result is a collection that not merely looks like wine, but also ages like it.
The exquisite dual-toned finish is achieved by hand painting in the sfumato technique, creating the perfect blend for those who know their Merlot from their Malbec, and care about the difference. And while it well befits a château, it also belongs equally wherever you take it in the pursuit of your fine taste.