The Website is operated by William Penn Private Limited., a company incorporated under the laws of India having its registered office at No. 15, 17th A Main Road, 5th Block, Koramangala, Bangalore - 560095. All references to the term "Lapis Bard" in these Terms shall deem to refer to the aforesaid entity in inclusion of the online portal.
At Lapis Bard, we are dedicated to keeping your personal information private. In keeping with this goal, we also want you to stay informed concerning your privacy as you use www.lapisbard.com we have created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices.
Information Collection and Use
Lapis Bard is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. Lapis Bard collects information from the users at several different points on our website. We ask visitors to provide contact information (like their email address), financial information (like their account or credit card numbers), and demographic information (like their zip code). We utilize this information in order to provide products and services that are relevant and useful to the user. Contact information from order forms is used to send orders and information about our company and our partners to our customers. The customer's contact information is also used to get in touch with the visitor when necessary, such as when servicing of our products is needed. We also use these data to tailor the visitors' experiences at our website, show content that might interest them, and display content in accordance with their preferences. Email ids will be shared with our marketing department to send e-mailers of offers, new arrivals and other use full information about products. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings in the unsubscribe option available in the email we send. Financial information that is collected is used only to generate the invoice for products and services purchased by the customer. Unique identifiers (such as email address, phone number, or street address) are collected from Web site visitors to verify the user's identity and for use as account numbers in our record system, and are not shared with third parties without the user's explicit permission. This information is used to contact the user about the services on our site for which they have expressed interest.
Some of our Web site pages offer personalization forms. These forms request users to give us contact information (name and e-mail address), unique identifiers (street address), and demographic information (zip code). We use customer contact information from the personalization form to send the user promotional material.
We request information from the user on our product order forms. Here you must provide contact information (like name and address), demographic information (like a current and previous addresses), and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). When you purchase one of our products online, the information we have collected is used for authentication and billing. We use your full name and current address, telephone number (in case we need to contact you due to a problem with your order), and a valid credit card number to process your order.
Third Party Advertisers and Cookies
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. This website takes every precaution to protect our users' information. When users submit sensitive information via the website, their information is protected both online and off-line. You can be confident that information entered by you is stored safely and securely. While we use SSL encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also do everything in our power to protect user-information off-line. All of our users' information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted to our offices. ALL employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices. If you have any questions about the security at our Web site, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Lapis Bard does not collect or store any bank related information from the users, entered by them for purchasing any products from the website. All such information entered are in the respective secure payment gateways who facilitate the transactions.
From time to time our site requests information from users via surveys. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and the user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site. Established members will occasionally receive information on products, services, special offers, or a newsletter. Out of respect for the privacy of our users, we present the option not to receive these types of communications. Please see our choice and opt-out below.
Correcting/Updating Personal Information
If your personally identifiable information changes (such as an address), or if you no longer desire our service, we will endeavor to provide a way to correct, update or remove that user's personal data provided to us. This can usually be done by contacting us at email@example.com or by visiting the "My Account" feature on our site.
Un Subscribe form mailing list
Click on the unsubscribe option on the mailer you receive from us or write to firstname.lastname@example.org to remove yourself from our mailing list.
Contacting Our Website
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact email@example.com.
Dear Valued Customer,
- We want to be sure that you are completely satisfied with your visit to Lapis Bard web store. If you are happy with both, the products you buy and the service you receive, then we hope that you will look forward to visiting again soon.
- In support of that we make the following promises to you to assure you of our commitment to quality and service:
If any manufacturing defect is discovered on your purchase from us within its warranty period, we will replace or repair it free of charge. If you find any such manufacturing defects in the product you receive, you need to send an email to our support team within 24 hours from the time of receipt of the product. We undertake to process the return to you within 20 working days. Please note that any deviation from the policy conditions will make the replacement of the product void.
If any manufacturing defect is discovered on your purchase from us within its warranty period and we are unable to replace or repair the product due to circumstances outside our control, we undertake to replace your purchase with a substitute item with a value equal to your original purchase.
If your product is damaged due to mishandling or an accident or if you find a defect after the warranty has expired, we will do our absolute best to repair the defect/damage for you and will inform you in advance if there will be any charges for parts or labor and how long the repair will take.
- The Lapis Bard warranty protects your Lapis Bard products against any manufacturing defects, and is valid for two years from the date of purchase.
- Note: In case a defective product is replaced with a new one, the defective product will neither be returned to you nor resold to another customer.
- In case your Lapis Bard product malfunctions, or is damaged, the Lapis Bard after-sales team will inspect your product and evaluate its condition. If, on inspection, it is found that the flaw in the product is due to a manufacturing defect, your product will be repaired, or replaced, if possible, with a product of the same style. In case of non-availability of the same style, you will receive a Lapis Bard product of equivalent value. The Lapis Bard Warranty does not cover damages caused to the product due to an accident, negligent use, unauthorized service or other factors that cannot be attributed to manufacturing/warehouse storage. To avail Lapis Bard after-sales service, you are required to present your Lapis Bard warranty card of the product to be serviced.
Standard shipping charges apply for domestic and international shipping.
- To ensure that your ordered product reaches you on time, and in good condition, we ship your product only through reliable courier services. Currently, every order is shipped to a single destination address only. If you wish to ship products to different addresses, you will need to place multiple orders.
- We work towards shipping your order within 7 working days from the date of order placement. However, in some cases, depending on stock availability the duration for shipping the order may take longer and this will be intimated to you through telephone or email.
- We dispatch our product in tamper proof packaging. While accepting delivery, if the packaging is tampered with or damaged, kindly refuse the delivery of the package and inform us through an email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will put in our best efforts to ensure that a replacement delivery is made to you at the earliest. Please note that all items (including gifts) will be shipped to the shipping address mentioned in your order with an invoice mentioning the price, as per the Indian Tax Regulations.
- Once shipped, the products should reach you anywhere between 2 to 7 business days. If you do not receive your package within the time indicated by the transporter, for whatever reason, please do call or email us and we will do our best to see that you receive your product at the earliest. However, Lapis Bard shall not be held liable for delays beyond our control.
- To increase shipping security, a delivery receipt may be asked from you by the delivery company. If the product has still not been delivered after 30 days of purchase date, the customer is entitled to a refund of the purchase in full.
- We pride ourselves on the quality of our people and expect them to give the highest levels of service to each and every customer. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, please email us to email@example.com. We will try to resolve the issue.
- If you wish to cancel your order which is placed on www.lapisbard.com, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our Order Fulfillment Team will help you cancel the order.
- If you have paid through credit /debit card, and requested for canceling the order the amount should reflect in your account in 10 to 15 (business) days. In case you do not receive the refund within 15 (business) days, please contact your bank's customer care.