These Terms and Conditions apply to all purchases from our website. Please read them carefully before placing an order
Acceptance of Your Order
- We must receive payment of the price of the products and the delivery charges before we can accept your order. We reserve the right to restrict the number of products you may order and to refuse any order. If you have provided us with your email address you will receive an email from us confirming that we have received your order.
- This email is sent automatically and does not mean that we have accepted your order. We will notify acceptance of your order by sending an email to you stating that your order has been accepted and dispatched. Otherwise, our acceptance of your order takes place upon delivery of the products. Only when we have accepted your order is a binding contract created between us.
- For any currencies other than INR, the product prices displayed are accurate to the last updated conversion value (from INR) and the actual amount charged on your bank account on purchase may slightly vary, as it will be based on live market conversion rates at the time of payment.
- Prices remain in force until we publish new prices on our website. Delivery charges apply and are displayed during the order process.
- Whilst we try to ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, mistakes can sometimes occur. If we discover an error in the price of products you have ordered we will contact you as soon as possible and give you the option of either reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancel it.
- All orders are subject to availability of products. If products you order are not available we will notify you (where possible) and, if we have received the price and the delivery charges of the unavailable products, we will refund them to you within 30 days of your order unless you agree to a longer period.
- We have taken reasonable care to ensure the accuracy of the content on our website, however, in accordance with the applicable laws, we disclaim all warranties (express or implied) as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the material on our site.
- Delivery of products will normally be made within 2-5 working days from clearance of payment. Any dates we specify for the delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges, or expenses caused by any delay for delivery of the goods. If we or our suppliers are temporarily out of stock, we will notify you of this position.
- We will attempt to deliver products ordered by you to the delivery address stated on your order form. If products are returned to us as undeliverable we shall refund the price of the products and our nominal delivery charges in respect of our postal and administrative costs.
- You will not become the owner of the products until they have been delivered, at which time they will also become your risk and we will not be liable for any subsequent damage, loss or destruction to them.
Right of Cancellation
- You have the right to cancel your order for products within 24 hours of receiving the product time.
- Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us unless we delivered the item to you in error, or if the item is faulty.
- If you wish to cancel your order email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your cancellation. We regret that engraved pens and personalised leather journals cannot be refunded.
- Important: It is the sender's responsibility to ensure we receive the cancelled products back. We therefore recommend you to send the products via reliable service providers and record the delivery tracking number. If the product is lost/ damaged during transit, we will be unable to exchange or refund your order.
- Until you have returned the products to us, you must keep them in your possession and take reasonable care of them.
- Post receipt of the cancelled product from the customer, Refund/ Exchange of the product will be accepted by William Penn Pvt. Ltd. only post confirmation of our Quality Check team that the product is intact with all the tags/ cards/ invoice in place, as it was when delivered to the customer, and the product is unused and free of any damage.